With wedding season in it’s full height, there are so many many pretty details that go into the mix! One of those things is chair sashes – an easy way to dress up event seating for your guests. Here are some unique pretty finds I found on Pinterest:
1. The Apple Garland is beautifully rustic. Perfect for an Autumn wedding or event!
2. This burlap sash is very simple and chic – add baby’s breath for an extra elegant touch.
3. Also very simple, this solid colored sash is tied and bowed at an interesting side angle for additional intrigue.
4. I love these Ship-Wrecked Inspired sashes that were featured on Green Wedding Shoes – Fabric was torn into strips and dyed, then tied into knots around the bottom rung of each chair. The leftover dyed fabric was tied into a braids, knotted and draped around the top of the chair. An easy DIY with beautiful results!
5. Add some life to your decor! This dahlia, tulle, and starched twine chair decoration dresses up an old chair beautifully for a rustic-themed event.
6. This pine cone chair sash is perfect for fall/winter, use this for your next holiday event to incorporate some nature and sparkle to your dining room. Don’t forget the ornament!
7. Another easy option is this pretty ribbon sash. Strips of ribbons or fabric tied together with a couple of flowers adds a splash of color and texture to your seating.